RateX is a local startup that specialises in cross-border payment; we are looking for individuals who can amplify the growth of the company.
Your stint with the company will be an exciting one with the projects on our plate. With the team of young aces to work with, our open mindedness creates space for your new ideas and methodologies to make a stamp on RateX.
We’re looking for a Performance Marketer in Growth Marketing to own consumer marketing initiatives across digital channels—including paid social, display, re targeting, and search—with the goal of growing account registration, first time use, and retention of users engaging with our existing and upcoming products. This role requires you to understand basic consumer engagement metrics and continuously seek to improve and out-beat past metrics.
We are looking for a rock-star to join us in a fast-paced (really fast) and transformational start-up to manage our out-of-control growth and turn in something systematic that can grow 10X in a stable manner.
- Develop the go-to-market strategy and growth plans for existing and upcoming payment products.
- Work with cross functional teammates and management to define marketing goals and develop marketing budgets together with CMO.
- Manage a marketing team to implement marketing campaigns effectively and achieve targets set weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Create strategy to identify, test and evaluate new marketing channels and tactics.
- Use analytical and modelling skills to under channel economics and optimise results constantly with A/B testing and multivariate testing and lastly, translate those successes into insights for the rest of the Product team.
- Work with product, engineers and designers to develop features and tools to improve customer acquisition and retention strongly based on data-driven approach and feedback.
- Own the P&L and ROI for our online marketing budgets.
- Impactful - You’re deeply mission-driven, and you think there’s more to life than tangibles.
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- Build Good Teams - Not only managing them, building them. You know how to make those around you better and feed off their energy. You take care of your teammates.
- Delight in being analytical and detail-focused.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, who can work independently and proactively.
- Proficiency with Facebook Advertising a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Ad words a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and venture into other areas out of job scope.