RateX is a local startup that specialises in cross-border payment; we are looking for individuals who can amplify the growth of the company.
Your stint with the company will be an exciting one with the projects on our plate. With the team of young aces to work with, our open mindedness creates space for your new ideas and methodologies to make a stamp on RateX.
We’re looking for a strategic Operations Manager who will play a key role in building the day to day operations and processes that are critical to RateX existing products.
The goal of this role is to ensure that our innovative payment experience is continuously optimised for a frictionless user experience. You will lead a team of cross-functional employees that forms a continuous feedback loop between users, merchants and RateX to deliver the best possible payment experience our product seeks to achieve.
We are looking for a rock-star to join us in a fast-paced (really fast and transformational start-up to manage various relationships internally and externally for the company.
- Work alongside our co-founders as a leader in the company.
- Own existing processes while working with cross-functional team of designers, engineers and marketers.
- Understand big picture concepts and turn them into actionable task for the team to drive efficient execution.
- Mitigate risk faced in day-to-day operations efficiently.
- Tackle problems with data-driven approach and make sound judgement.
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership and external business relations to ensure existing processes are scaling quickly at minimal risk.
- Own, troubleshoot and resolve payment issues from beginning to end, working with engineering and external partners to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a systematic and timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Passion for operations and strategic management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Build Good Teams - Not only managing them, building them. You know how to make those around you better and feed off their energy. You take care of your teammates.
- Take Initiative & Pride - You know how to keep management team on the ground and the employees up in the sky. People operation is something that excites you.
- Knowledge of backend payment systems for both payment processors and merchants.
- Experience managing projects for complex cross functional initiatives.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals.
- Show independence and flexibility in dealing with multiple complex issues.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.