RateX is a local startup that specializes in cross-border payment; we are looking for individuals who can amplify the growth of the company.
Your stint with the company will be an exciting one with the projects on our plate. With the team of young aces to work with, our open mindedness creates space for your new ideas and methodologies to make a stamp on RateX.
Your primary focus will be creating UI components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows, ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust, extendable and easy to maintain.
At the same time, you will also coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Build beautiful and reusable components that are extendable for future use.
- Work closely with our backend engineers, utilizing their RESTful APIs to provide a rich client-side web application.
- Optimizing components for performance and design across different web-capable devices and browsers.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in CS or related engineering field)
- Great design intuition and user empathy.
- Take Ownership, Initiative & Pride. You will have the opportunity to lead products from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product’s execution.
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Worked with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing with Mocha or Jest.
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.
- (Bonus points) Familiarity with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- (Bonus points) Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (We use ES6).
- (Bonus points) Familiarity with MobX or Flux.
- (Bonus points) Familiarity with Browser Extensions.
- (Bonus points) Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (Such as JSON Web Token).
- (Bonus points) Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.