RateX is a local startup that specialises in cross-border payment; we are looking for individuals who can amplify the growth of the company.
Your stint with the company will be an exciting one with the projects on our plate. With the team of young aces to work with, our open mindedness creates space for your new ideas and methodologies to make a stamp on RateX.
We’re looking for a Consumer and Content Marketer to own consumer marketing initiatives across digital channels—including paid social, display, re targeting, and search—with the goal of growing account registration, first time use, and retention of users engaging with our existing and upcoming products. This role requires you to understand basic consumer engagement metrics and continuously seek to improve and out-beat past metrics.
We are looking for a rock-star to join us in a fast-paced (really fast) and transformational start-up to manage our out-of-control growth and turn in something systematic that can grow 10X in a stable manner.
- Expand awareness and increase conversion to RateX produced content.
- Own the RateX blog, Conceptualize, research, and contribute blog posts to align with Content and SEO strategy.
- Edit and revise different types of marketing content and overseeing production. Must be able to edit and improve grammar, content structure, and overall quality.
- Produce content for blog, case studies, social media campaigns and as needed.
- Build and manage customer engagement and communication programs, including – RateX user community, product feature email campaigns , email newsletter, offline events and annual conference.
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates.
- Work as part of a marketing team to contribute ideas and improve overall marketing objectives.
- Act as a liaison between CS and cross functional teams (e.g. marketing, product) to make sure customer-facing deliverables have the most up-to-date information.
- Collect feedback regularly and practice continuous improvement of assets to keep up with the needs of the teams internally.
- Bachelors' Degree.
- Experience creating content for blog and growing readership
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it. Able to edit and improve on content written by other team members
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast pace environment
- Self-starter, highly motivated, gets shit done
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including – Wordpress, Webflow, Google analytics, social channels, customer relationship management platforms and marketing automation platforms- Zendesk & Google Tools
- Impactful - You’re deeply mission-driven, and you think there’s more to life than tangibles.
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- Build Good Teams - Not only managing them, building them. You know how to make those around you better and feed off their energy. You take care of your teammates.
- Delight in being analytical and detail-focused.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, who can work independently and proactively.
- Proficiency with Facebook Advertising a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Ad words a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and venture into other areas out of job scope.