RateX is a local startup that specialises in cross-border payment; we are looking for individuals who can amplify the growth of the company.
Your stint with the company will be an exciting one with the projects on our plate. With the team of young aces to work with, our open mindedness creates space for your new ideas and methodologies to make a stamp on RateX.
RateX is looking for a capable intern for the General Manager to act as a generalist 'chief of staff' to extend and support his role over what promises to be an exciting and hectic stint. The ideal candidate will have top tier consulting background, a passion for online shopping and be excited by the idea of rolling up his/her sleeves to make things happen.
- Support the General Manager on day to day management and analysis of high priority issues by working closely with senior staff.
- Help prepare and deliver General Manager level communications and presentations on priority issues.
- Conduct field location and operations visits to support project priorities.
- Work closely with the General Manager on miscellaneous projects and other tasks as they arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word) as well as Google Docs
- Stellar interpersonal skills; must be able to able to deal with employees at all levels and to be able to handle sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organization and time management skills; must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and take initiative to solve problems and complete tasks as they arise
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Positive, team-player attitude